Mechanical Repair Coverage
Mechanical Repair Coverage at your service
For just a few dollars a month, Mechanical Repair Coverage (MRC) could save you thousands in auto repairs.
Getting an auto loan is about more than just the right rate. It’s also about having the right protection. Instead of purchasing the expensive extended warranty from the dealer, sign up for the low-cost MRC plan at Credit Union of New Jersey that features more convenient options.
Mechanical Repair Coverage helps ensure that major repairs to your car are covered when the unexpected happens. MRC begins on the date of purchase and continues after the manufacturer’s warranty expires. The plan also covers rental and towing reimbursement, 24-hour roadside assistance and emergency travel expense.
The MRC plan pays for parts and labor for any covered repair. You pay only the deductible amount you select – $0, $50, $100 or $500.
The MRC plan is:
- Good at authorized automobile dealers or repair facilities in the US and Canada.
- Transferable if you sell your vehicle to a private party.
- Cancelable at any time on a pro-rata basis.
- Convenient with toll-free customer service and communications.
- Hassle-free, because the repair facility is paid directly by the plan.
- Flexible, since you can choose coverage and terms (months and miles) that match your vehicle and your driving habits.
- Please contact us for a quote on Mechanical Repair Coverage.
This information is only a summary of the provisions of the Mechanical Repair Agreement/Mechanical Breakdown Insurance Policy. Read your Agreement/Policy for specifics.
Enjoy the freedom to prosper. If you have questions about Mechanical Repair Coverage, just give us a call at 609.538.4061 or 800.538.4061, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by one of our branches.