The best to know when you’re on the go.
Our Mastercard® Credit Cards are such great financial tools. They can be used for everyday purchases, they’re very handy when it comes to emergencies, and they can even help you improve your credit score if used wisely.
Enjoy two free months of Instacart Express¹ with your Credit Union of New Jersey Mastercard®
Avoid the grocery store lines and keep a financial lifeline in your pocket with our Platinum Mastercard®. Dice, simmer and grill hand-selected groceries from local stores with two free months¹ of Instacart Express when you register using your Credit Union of New Jersey Mastercard®.
With your refrigerator stocked, you’ll also have the security and comfort of available credit when you need it. Our Platinum Mastercard® comes with a credit limit up to $25,000 and a rate of just 2.99% APR² for the first year with rates between 8.15% and 16.15% variable APR² after that.
Following the Instacart introductory period, you’ll automatically be enrolled into an annual membership with your card billed $99 per year¹.
How can I claim this offer?
If you already have a CU of NJ MasterCard:
New Express members can elect to use their Mastercard card when signing up for an Express subscription. Follow these simple steps to take advantage of this offer.
- Go to www.instacart.com/mastercard
- Click “Get Started” to create your account
- Once logged in, click the green “Redeem Offer” button on the page
- Next, input your Mastercard credit card, debit card, or prepaid card information (Mastercard HSA and FSA cards will not be accepted)
- Once you fill out the required information, click Start membership to begin your Instacart Express membership
Don’t have a CU of NJ Mastercard or not yet a member?
What are you waiting for?
Here’s how our cards stack up:
|Type of Card||Platinum||Platinum Rewards||Student||Secured|
|New Account Special Offer||2.99% APR² for 12 months on Purchases, Balance Transfers, and Cash Advances||5,000 Bonus Points³||N/A||N/A|
|Reward Points||N/A||1 point for every dollar spent in purchases||N/A||N/A|
Pricing & Terms
|As low as 8.15% to 16.15% APR variable||As low as 9.15% to 17.15% APR² variable||As low as 13.99% APR²||As low as 14.99% APR²|
|Credit Limit||Up to $25,000||Up to $25,000||Up to $25,000||Up to $25,000|
|Credit Card Alerts|
|Emergency Card Replacement and Emergency Cash Disbursement|
|Travel Accident Insurance
|Trip Interruption/ Trip Cancellation
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
Whatever your financial objective is, we have all your bases covered with the following card programs:
- Platinum. A fantastic card for our members seeking a low rate.
- Platinum Rewards. For our members who use their credit card often, tend to pay off their balances each month and love the perks of earning Reward Points that can be redeemed for awesome merchandise, gift cards and travel-related purchases.
- Student. The perfect choice for our members between the ages of 18 and 21 who are seeking to establish credit.
- Secured. For our members who just need some help establishing or re-establishing credit.
Credit Card Alerts Now Available!
Now you can receive near real-time alerts about your credit card activity and set up custom alerts to be sent to your phone or email address. You can make changes to your selections any time. Register your card here!
Introductory rate of 2.99% APR (Annual Percentage Rate) applies to the first 12 billing cycles and is subject to credit approval. Thereafter, APR is 8.15% to 16.15% variable, based on creditworthiness. This rate will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. Membership eligibility required. Membership deposit of $5.00 is required at all times in Main Share Savings Account.
Subject to credit approval. 5,000 bonus points are received after account opening.