Skip A Loan Payment
Take a loan payment breather
Add some money to your monthly budget by skipping your next CU of NJ loan payment. If your loan qualifies, you can defer a monthly payment for a small fee of just $35. And this fee can either be added to your loan balance or withdrawn from your CU of NJ checking or savings account.
Requests are accepted in e-Banking, Mobile Banking or via the online Skip A Loan Payment application. You’ll know in just minutes if you’re eligible—no forms to mail or trips to a branch because the entire process can be done online!
Of course if it’s more convenient for you, requests can also be submitted through the Contact Center at 609-538-4061.
Will my loan qualify?
Here are a few of the requirements to review before submitting a skip request online:
- Your account must be in good standing and at least 90 days from the disbursement date.
- You can skip a loan payment a maximum of two times per year.
- You must wait 4 months to schedule another skip on the same loan.
- Loan payments may not be skipped two months in a row.
- Skip A Loan Payments are not available for credit cards, mortgages, home equity, green loans, student loans, business loans or any loan that is delinquent.