Put them on the right path early.
Teaching your kids or grandkids how to save money is one of the most important gifts you can pass onto them. They’ll develop a strong, positive habit that will serve them well throughout their lives. And, they’ll achieve a sense of responsibility and empowerment as they discover how to become savvy money managers.
It’s never too early to put the young ones in your life on the path to financial freedom. Here are the details about our Young Savers Club Accounts:
- It is designed for children ages 12 and under.
- You can start with an opening balance of just $5.
- There is no minimum balance to maintain.
- There are no monthly fees.
- Interest dividends are paid quarterly.
- You can opt to receive quarterly paper statements or e-Statements
- You have 24-hour access to the account via e-Banking
Enjoy the freedom to prosper. Put that birthday and holiday money from family members and friends to good use by opening a Young Savers Club Account at any one of our convenient branch locations. If you have questions, feel free to give us a call at 609.538.4061 or 800.538.4061, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.