What is a Perks@Work Ambassador?
An Ambassador is an employee of your company who will volunteer to help us spread the word about Credit Union of New Jersey and Perks@Work–sort of like an in-house spokesperson for CU of NJ.
Your Ambassador’s feedback is very important to us because it will help us develop even better products and services. As your company’s representative, they are the link between us and their co-workers.
What we’re looking for in an ideal Perks@Work Ambassador:
- Should be a current member of Credit Union of New Jersey
- Is committed to scheduling on-site visits and occasional financial education programs from CU of NJ for their co-workers on at least an annual basis
- Is sincerely interested in the financial health of the employees at your company
- Will assist us in facilitating new enrollment paperwork for new hires and interested employees
- Will communicate important electronic communications, special offers, etc., from CU of NJ to their co-workers