Finding financial strength is all about finding BALANCE.
Working through financial issues can be overwhelming. That’s why we’ve partnered with industry-leading BALANCE to provide you with financial education and counseling services. Whether you’re trying to save for your child’s college education or just trying to get out of debt, BALANCE employs coaches ready to assist you in accomplishing these goals.
By using BALANCE, you’ll have access to:
- Free and confidential counseling services
- A library of educational resources on a wide variety of financial topics
- Online educational programs
BALANCE also offers these additional, unique benefits:
- Financial Coach Hotline: A certified BALANCE counselor can help answer all of your personal finance questions. To speak to a counselor, call toll-free, 1.800.777.7526, Monday through Thursday, 5:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.; Friday, 5:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; Saturday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time).
- Debt and Budget Counseling: A BALANCE coach can help you design a realistic spending and savings plan if you’re looking to get out of debt, pay your bills with ease, or save for retirement.
- Debt Management Plan: Breathe a little easier as you explore your options for debt relief, including a structured plan to consolidate your credit card debt, lower payment amounts, and even reduce or eliminate interest and fees.
- Credit Report Review: Allow a professional to help you make sense of your credit report. You’ll get the advice you need to correct inaccuracies, build your credit, and secure your future.
- Student Loan Counseling: Experts can guide you through the complexity of the various programs, explain your repayment options under each and take into account your financial circumstances.
- Homeownership Counseling: Make your dream of homeownership a reality with a HUD-approved housing education program.
- Pre-Purchase Counseling: Learn everything from saving for a down payment, applying for a mortgage, and preparing for closing.
- Foreclosure Prevention: If you’re struggling to make your mortgage payments, take advantage of early delinquency intervention to discuss alternatives before foreclosure.
- Reverse Mortgage Counseling: Make a more educated decision on whether this type of loan is right for you. Discover the benefits, consequences and process of obtaining a home equity conversion mortgage.
- And so much more!
Enjoy the freedom to prosper. If you have questions about the BALANCE program, feel free to give us a call at 609.538.4061 or 800.538.4061, email us at email@example.com, or stop by one of our convenient branch locations.
Membership has its discounts.
Enjoy savings at hundreds of retailers, restaurants and services.