Category: Estate Planning
Access articles and tools that will help you formulate an estate plan – with information on wills, trusts, charitable giving, estate tax and other important estate planning considerations.
- Transferring Wealth With Multigenerational IRAs This article provides an overview of stretch IRA strategies as well as specific considerations for those contemplating a multigenerational IRA.
- Bring Charitable Giving Into Your Estate Plan Charitable remainder trusts are a tool to donate appreciated assets while generating current income.
- Helping to Care for Aging Parents Tips on helping elderly parents find resources and assistance, as well as information you can use to make sure they have adequate financial counseling to help protect their assets.
- What You Need to Know About Your Will Everyone needs a will. This report describes different types of wills and some things to consider when you have yours drafted.
- Protect Your Assets With a Trust Trusts can help ensure that your assets are put to work according to your wishes. They can also help reduce estate taxes.
- Estate Planning Checklist Is your estate plan up to date? Use this checklist to pinpoint potential shortcomings.