Category: Home Financing
Learn about home financing options and access planning tools that will help you decide on the right mortgage.
- Assessing the True Value of Your Home Knowing the current value of your home is important for a variety of reasons. Here's how to estimate what your home is worth.
- When Should You Refinance? It might seem odd to think about refinancing if you have just bought a new home. However, the timing of a "refi" is important and it's never too early to consider it.
- Getting Value in a Vacation Home A vacation home is a significant investment that can pay off in fun and value. Here’s a look at things to consider when shopping for investment real estate.
- Financing the American Dream: Mortgage Basics Adjustable or floating rate? 15-year or 30? How much mortgage can you afford? Find out here.
- Remodeling Your Home This article provides an overview of some of the economic issues that you should consider when remodeling your home.
- Buying Your First Home Finding the right first home starts with a price range and a short list of desirable neighborhoods. But you may need to consider many other factors before investing in what may be your biggest asset.