Category: Mutual Funds
Successful mutual fund investing means knowing the strategies and different factors to consider when choosing funds. Here, you’ll find articles and tools that help mutual fund investors.
- Mutual Funds and Taxes: A Primer to Help Lighten the Load A look at potential tax consequences of mutual fund investing, including the calculation of cost basis for capital gains.
- Mutual Fund Sales Charges, Fees, and Expenses This article explains different mutual fund share classes, sales charges, 12b-1 fees, and administrative fees and expenses.
- Getting to Know Exchange-Traded Funds Exchange-traded funds combine some of the features and potential benefits of stocks and mutual funds.
- Choosing the Right Benchmarks for Your Mutual Fund The right benchmark can help you measure performance and assess risk characteristics of your mutual fund.
- A Look at Mutual Fund Categories Growth, income, tax exempt? This article looks at the different types of mutual fund categories and what they mean in terms of risk and potential return.
- How to Choose a Mutual Fund Choosing from thousands of mutual funds can be confusing. Here’s a guide.