Money Market Accounts
Half Checking. Half Savings. All good.
In financial terms, having “liquidity” means being able to easily access your money, with no penalties for early withdrawals. However, to maintain liquidity, you normally have to forgo the higher yields you’d get with a product like a Certificate. Our Money Market Account changes all that. It has the liquidity of a checking or basic savings account, while offering higher-than-average interest. Plus, interest is compounded, so you earn even more on the account.
Here are the details:
- Open a Money Market Account with a minimum deposit of just $1,000.
- Earn strong dividends that are compounded monthly
- Our dividend structure is tiered. The money you have on deposit over specific thresholds will earn a significantly higher rate
- There are no fees for up to four monthly teller withdrawals*.
- You are allowed a maximum of six non-branch transactions per month*.
- You can make transfers to and from your account through e-Banking
Fees may reduce earnings.