The foundation of your member experience.
Our Regular Savings Account is also called a “share” account, because you automatically own a share in Credit Union of New Jersey when you open it.
But the account is anything but regular:
- It only takes $5 to open and maintain the account*.
- You’ll earn strong quarterly dividends on your deposits.
- You can receive monthly or quarterly account statements.
You can also open Sub-Share Accounts. A Sub-Share Account allows you to have separate savings accounts for specific savings goals, like a bucket-list vacation or a dream wedding. Or maybe you’ll want to set some money aside specifically to pay the Internal Revenue Service or property taxes.
No matter how many sub-accounts you open:
- It’s still only $5 per account to get started**.
- You only need to maintain a $100 balance.
- You’ll earn strong quarterly dividends.
- You can receive monthly or quarterly account statements for each account.
Membership deposit of $5 is required at all times in your Main Share Savings Account. All consumer memberships are part of Relationship Rewards program and the great benefits it offers. Non-Participation Fee of $10 is charged to the base savings account for memberships/households not meeting the minimum requirements of the Silver Tier each month. Click here to see full program details.
Minimum Balance to avoid service fee for a Sub Share Savings Account is $100.