We’re here to help you prosper.
We understand the impact the coronavirus (COVID-19) health emergency is having on our members and your families. Likely, your fears are not only about the health of you and your family, but also about your finances—especially if you are unable to work or have had your hours cut during this crisis.
We’ve put together a list of solutions to help you cut some monthly costs, create financial safety nets and ease you through these difficult times.
We’ll help relieve your financial worries.
Though we’re working on a number of options to help our members through this crisis, we know everyone’s needs are different. We’re here to talk through potential solutions for you and your family. Give us a call at 609.538.4061 during regular business hours or contact us through our online chat service and let’s get this discussion started.
We have loan solutions for everything you might need.
- Refinance Your Auto Loan: Potentially lower your monthly payment and make no payments for 90 days1 when you refinance your auto loan from another lender. The process is quick, easy and will give you some breathing room in your budget.
- Refinance Your Mortgage: With today’s extremely low rates, you can save hundreds of dollars a month by refinancing your mortgage. Plus, your first payment will be deferred up to a month after the loan closes—that’s 30 days mortgage-free, putting money back in your pocket.
- Open a Home Equity Line of Credit: If you’re a homeowner, start the process right now of opening a Home Equity Line of Credit. The money will be there if and when you need it, and you won’t pay a dime until you withdraw funds from it. A HELOC is a simple failsafe, and it also allows you to knock out some DIY projects while you’re stuck at home.
- Take out a Lifestyle Loan: Borrow up to $25,000 and take up to 90 days to make your first payment2. Plus, there’s no collateral needed to secure the loan.
- Have a MasterCard® Credit Card on Hand: A great financial tool, our MasterCard® Credit Cards allow you to take care of whatever you or your family might need.
The time for saving is now.
We know it’s tough to even think about saving money right now. But, if you’re getting a tax refund, government emergency assistance or you have money in the stock market and you want it safe and secure from volatility, consider the following:
- 7.50% High-Rate Savings Account: Take your savings further with this foundational account for emergency funds.
- Share Certificates: In times of uncertainty, Share Certificates continue to offer a strong, guaranteed return. With terms from 3 to 60 months, they’re ideal for mid- to long-term savings plans.
It pays to be a member.
As a Credit Union of New Jersey member, you can handle the process 100% online for one or all of these loan and savings products. Take advantage of your membership today to give you and yours the freedom to prosper for years to come.
Have questions? We’ve got your back.
We understand there’s lots of uncertainty right now with the COVID-19 health emergency, especially with finances. Let us help you create a smart, proactive, longer-term financial strategy that will set you on the path to financial stability and success.
Valid on new and used auto loans. Each auto loan closed during this promotion period will make no payments for 90 days. Accepting the terms of “no payment for 90 days offer” will extend the maturity of your loan for at least 90 days but less than 110 days. If accepting the delayed first payment, you will not be eligible for any other skipping/delaying of your payment during 2020. Interest will accrue during this period. Payments made through payroll deduction or automatic payment will be deposited into your account for the time you are skipping/delaying your payment. Refinances from existing CU of NJ loans do not qualify. All loans are subject to credit approval. Certain restrictions may apply. This offer can be discontinued at any time.
Each personal loan closed during this promotional period will make no payments for 90 days. Accepting the terms of “no payment for 90 days offer” will extend the maturity of your loan for at least 90 days but less than 110 days. If accepting the delayed first payment, you will not be eligible for any other skipping/delaying your payment during 2020. Interest will accrue during this period. Loan amounts of up to $25,000 are available. Processing fee of $35 will apply.