Reach out for Platinum Plus
The Platinum Plus tier is the highest level in Relationship Rewards.
Here’s what you need to qualify*:
- A CU of NJ First Mortgage or Investment Account OR
- 50 or more Debit Card Purchase Transactions** last month OR
- Combined balances of $250,000 or more as of the last day of the previous month
Benefits of Platinum Plus:
- Waived Foreign ATM Withdrawal Fee – Anytime you go to a non-CU of NJ or non-Allpoint ATM, the fee will be waived!
- Waived Overdraft Protection Transfer Fee – No more fees when money is swept from another account to cover a debit that came through your Checking account.
- Waived Check Printing*** – Unlimited free checks while you maintain this tier level!
- Waived Non-Participation Fee – Fee is completely waived.
- 0.25% Discount on all Consumer Loans**** (includes vehicle and personal signature loans)
- Member Exclusive Offers – Please keep your email up-to-date to receive these exclusive offers!
- Waived Certified Check Fee
- Waived Check Cashing Fee
- Waived Paper Statement Fee
- Waived Incoming Wire Fee
- Waived Domestic Outgoing Wire Fee
- Waived Notary Service Fee
Qualifications are based on an “OR” relationship meaning that if you meet one of the criteria, you will qualify for that tier. You will be placed in the highest tier that you qualify for. Your tier level will be based on your qualifications from the prior month. Members with delinquent loans more than 30 days will be placed into the Basic tier. Excluded from Relationship Rewards: NJ Consumer Checking Accounts, Business Accounts, Children ages 0-17 if not part of a combined HH, Estate, Trust, RPA and Custodial Accounts. Combined balances are calculated by adding end-of-month balances in your CU of NJ Checking, Savings, Money Markets, Certificates, Loans and Credit Card limit(s) in any one given member account. Investment, Mortgage and Student Loan balances are excluded from combined balances. To opt-in to combining your entire household balance, you must complete a Householding Consent Form.
Monthly debit purchase transactions are calculated on when they post to the account, not when the transaction actually occurs. This will include all transactions that post from the first of the month until the last day of the month. Transactions are counted based on the total debit purchase transactions on each checking account separately, not based on the combined transaction on multiple checking accounts in a household. If multiple checking accounts exist in a household, then the checking account with the highest transactions will be counted to determine tier level.
Annual Check Printing is effective January through December. Must order with a CU of NJ Representative. Selected styles only.
Maximum discount for consumer loans is 0.25% off for this program and 0.50% off combined with other programs. Subject to credit approval. First Mortgages, second mortgages (including Home Equity Loans and Lines), student loans, lifestyle loans, personal line of credit and credit cards are excluded from this discount. Loan discount can be discontinued at any time at the discretion of Credit Union of New Jersey