Applications for 2022 Youth Scholarships are now available!
$5,000 in scholarship funds are available. There will be two (2) $2,500 award winners. Each award will be paid jointly to the winning student and the chosen accredited educational institution.
The applicant must be a Credit Union of New Jersey Member and must be enrolled as a high school senior at the time of application. Scholarship funds must be used for tuition or textbooks only at an accredited educational institution by 12/31/22. Employees of Credit Union of New Jersey, Directors, Volunteers, and their immediate families are ineligible to participate.
- The signed application packet must be submitted with an official high school transcript containing straight, not weighted, cumulative numeric grade point* as of the end of the eleventh grade.
- The completed application packet, along with required signatures and special project must be received by Wednesday, June 1, 2022, at 1301 Parkway Avenue, Ewing, NJ 08628. If any portion of the application is incomplete, illegible, or not included, your application will not be considered.
- Application Deadline: June 1, 2022
Judging will be based upon both subjective criteria such as the special project and weighted objective criteria such as academic performance, extracurricular and community activities and personal goals. Judging will conclude on June 15, 2022, and all scholarship winners will be notified by June 30, 2022.
Congratulations to the following 2021 Scholarship recipients:
- Randall Ancharski from Burlington City High School
- Sa’Nyei Jones from STEMCivics
If this is not the system used by your school, please ask your guidance counselor to provide this format on your transcript. You can send your transcript to P.O Box 7921, Ewing, NJ 08628-3010 to the attention of the Scholarship Coordinator.