Applications for 2021 Youth Scholarships are now available!
$5,000 in scholarship funds are available. There will be two (2) $2,500 award winners. Each award will be paid jointly to the winning student and the chosen accredited educational institution.
The applicant must be a Credit Union of New Jersey Member and must be enrolled as a high school senior at the time of application. Scholarship funds must be used for tuition or textbooks only at an accredited educational institution by 12/31/21. Employees of Credit Union of New Jersey, Directors, Volunteers and their immediate families are ineligible to participate.
- The signed application packet must be submitted with an official high school transcript containing straight, not weighted, cumulative numeric grade point* as of the end of the eleventh grade.
- The completed application packet, along with required signatures and special project must be received by Friday, June 11, 2021 at 1301 Parkway Avenue, Ewing, NJ 08628. If any portion of the application is incomplete, illegible, or not included, your application will not be considered.
- Application Deadline: June 11, 2021
Judging will be based upon both subjective criteria such as the special project and weighted objective criteria such as academic performance, extracurricular and community activities and personal goals. Judging will conclude on June 30 2021, and all scholarship winners will be notified by July 2, 2021.
Congratulations to the following winners of our 2020 Scholarship:
- Nina Barretts from Council Rock High School South
- Christopher Filipowicz from Nottingham High School
Keeping a good thing going.
Youth Scholarships are awarded each year to rising high school seniors who are continuing their education. Applicants must be Credit Union of New Jersey members and must be enrolled as a high school senior at the time of application.
In 2019, we awarded two $2,500 checks. Last year’s winners were:
- Symone Summiel from Ewing High School
- Grace Domine from Bloomfield High School
If this is not the system used by your school, please ask your guidance counselor to provide this format on your transcript. You can send your transcript to P.O Box 7921, Ewing, NJ 08628-3010 to the attention of the Scholarship Coordinator.