Mechanical Repair Coverage
Always at your service.
For just a few dollars a month, Mechanical Repair Coverage (MRC) could save you thousands in auto repairs.
Getting an auto loan is about more than just the right rate. It’s also about having the right protection. Instead of purchasing the expensive extended warranty from an auto dealer, sign up for the low-cost MRC plan at Credit Union of New Jersey that features more convenient options.
Mechanical Repair Coverage* helps ensure that major repairs to your car are covered when the unexpected happens. MRC Begins on the date of purchase and continues after the manufacturer’s warranty expires. The plan also covers rental and towing reimbursement, 24-hour roadside assistance and emergency travel expense
The MRC pays for parts and labor for any covered repair. You pay only the deductible amount you select: $0, $50, $100 or $500.
The MRC plan is:
- Good at authorized automobile dealers or repair facilities in the U.S. and Canada.
- Transferable if you sell your vehicle to a private party.
- Cancelable at any time on a pro-rata basis.
- Convenient with toll-free customer service and communications.
- Hassle-free because the repair facility is paid directly by the plan.
- Flexible, since you can choose coverage and terms (months and miles) that match your vehicle and your driving habits.
Please contact us for a quote.
Enjoy the freedom to prosper. If you have questions about MRC insurance, just give us a call at 609.538.4061 or 800.538.4061, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by one of our convenience branches.
This information is only a summary of the provisions of the Mechanical Repair Agreement/Mechanical Breakdown Insurance Policy. Read your Agreement/Policy for specifics.