Your Money Is Safe and Insured[published on March 13, 2023]
There are a lot of things to worry about these days, but the safety of the money you have deposited with Credit Union of New Jersey is not one of them. Your money is safe, and your accounts are fully insured by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF) up to $250,000. There is no risk in keeping money in your accounts, but there are countless risks to holding cash.
We understand these are confusing and worrying times. We want you to know that we are here for you as we always have been. Your deposits are safe and insured. We’re not going anywhere.
Bank from anywhere, any time
We also want to remind you that you can meet nearly all of your financial needs without leaving your home. If you do not have our app on your mobile phone, now is the perfect time to download it (Apple or Android available) or sign up for e-Banking and bill pay services. You can transfer and deposit money, pay bills, apply for loans and much more.
- Our Touch Tone Teller (phone banking) service is available to manage your accounts remotely.
- Our Contact Center representatives are available during regular business hours by phone at (609) 538.4061 or through our online chat service.
- The Co-op Surcharge-Free ATM Network we are part of also gives you the ability to withdraw cash and conduct certain transactions.
- While our branch lobbies are closed until further notice, extended drive-thru service is available at our Ewing branch. See updated hours here.
Bank from anywhere, any time[published on May 12, 2020]
Another great benefit in being a member of Credit Union of New Jersey is that you can meet nearly all of your financial needs without ever having to wait in one of our drive-thru lanes, or without having to leave your home, for that matter.
|Here’s what I want to do:||Here’s how you can do it:|
|Deposit a Check|
|Make a Payment on a CU of NJ Loan|
|Apply for a Consumer Loan or Credit Card|
|Apply for a Mortgage|
|Open a New Savings Account, Money Market or Share Certificate|
|Open a Checking Account|
|Request a CU of NJ Loan Payment Deferral|
|Contact our Member Services Team||Contact our Call Center at 609.538.4061 or toll-free at 800.538.4061|
Digital, Telephone and ATM Banking Options[published on March 16, 2020]
We understand the concern and uncertainty that our members and employees may be experiencing. We want to ensure that our membership is aware of their digital, telephone and ATM banking options if you want to avoid public interactions in order to minimize exposure to the illness.
Credit Union of New Jersey digital tools are available for self-service banking and 24/7 account access. You can access your accounts online or by using the Credit Union of New Jersey Mobile app at your convenience. From there, members are able to:
- Check account balances
- View recent transactions
- Deposit checks using the mobile app (write “For Mobile Deposit Only” on check)
(Simply click on the “Check Deposit” icon, select the account where you want the check to be deposited, insert the amount of the check, take a picture of the front and back of the check, and click “Deposit.”)
- Make payments on CU of NJ loans
- Pay bills using Bill Pay
- Open additional accounts by logging into e-Banking and selecting “Account Application” under the “Additional Services” heading
- Apply for loans
Our Touch Tone Teller service is available 24/7 to manage your accounts remotely via the convenience of your telephone. During regular business hours our Contact Center representatives are available to assist members via phone or through our online chat service. Members may also utilize the Allpoint Surcharge Free ATM Network to conduct transactions.