Achieving the Gold Standard
Three simple ways to reach Gold
- Between 20-29 Debit Card purchase transactions the previous month
- $1,000-$1,499.99 Monthly ACH Deposits
- Combined balances between $25,000 and $74,999.99 as of the last day of the previous month
Benefits of the Gold Tier:
- 5 free foreign ATM withdrawals – The first 5 times you go to a non-CUNJ or non-Allpoint ATM, the fee will be waived (and we’ll discount it for any transactions over 5)!
- Discounted Overdraft Protection Transfer Fee-Discounted fee when money is swept from another account to cover a debit that came through your account.
- Waived Non-Participation fee
- 0.05% Discount on Consumer Loans** (includes vehicle and personal signature loans)
- Discounted Check cashing Fee
- Waived Paper Statement fee
- Discounted Incoming Wire fee
- Discounted Domestic Outgoing Wire fee
- Waived Notary Service fee
Helpful tips for reaching the Platinum Tier
- Increase your household balances by applying for a loan or opening another account
- Open a First Mortgage or Investment Account with CU of NJ and automatically get Platinum Plus status!
- Increase your Debit Card Transactions:
- Combine your household balances: Opt in to householding your entire household by completing a Householding Consent Form. This will aggregate your entire household balance and take other qualifications into consideration to give your entire household more benefits.
Annual Check Printing is effective January through December. Must order with a CU of NJ Representative. Selected styles only.
Maximum discount for consumer loans is 0.25% off for this program and 0.50% off combined with other programs. Subject to credit approval. First Mortgages, second mortgages (including Home Equity Loans and Lines), student loans, lifestyle loans, personal line of credit and credit cards are excluded from this discount. Loan discount can be discontinued at any time at the discretion of Credit Union of New Jersey